The 5th Annual Meeting of the ID4Africa Movement, hosted by the Department of Home Affairs (DHA), South Africa, and organized by ID4Africa, will be held at the Emperors Palace Convention Centre in Johannesburg, South Africa, on 18-20 June 2019.
- The Emperors Palace is about 5 mins drive from O.R Tambo Int’l Airport.
- Complimentary airport shuttle service is available for Emperor hotel guests. The Emperors Palace shuttle terminal is located on the western side of the International arrivals section. The shuttle runs every 20 minutes between 0600 – 2300hrs. See our Accommodations page for details.
ID4Africa 2019 will be held in the following locations at the The Emperors Palace Convention Centre:
Conference (18-20 June)
• Plenary Sessions (Days 1 & 3) – Assembly I & II
• Breakout Sessions (Day 2) – Julia Room, Fabio room, Assembly I & II, Assembly III & IV
Exposition (18-20 June)
• Held in the Center Court Convention Centre (ground floor)
Did you know?
The Emperors Palace Convention Center is located on the historic site of the World Trade Center in Johannesburg which held the CODESA (Convention for Democratic South Africa) talks – a series of negotiations that would eventually lead to the peaceful end of apartheid and the dawn of a universally democratic, multi-racial South Africa. The CODESA Walkway which commemorates this significant event is housed in the heart of the South Wing in the Emperors Palace.
For more information, click here.