The conference & exhibition of the 6th Annual Meeting of the ID4Africa Movement will be held at the Palais des Congrès event center at Mövenpick Hotel Mansour Eddahbi in Marrakesh, Morocco, on 15-16 June 2022.
The Palais des Congrès is located about 10 minutes from the Marrakech Menara International Airport, and is just a few minutes away from the traditional Medina and the modern Hivernage districts.
The Palais des Congrès at Mövenpick Hotel Mansour Eddahbi Marrakech is about 6km from Marrakech Menara International Airport (RAK). Delegates will have 2 main ways to get to the venue from the Marrakech Menara International Airport:
- Registered taxis are available throughout the day at designated pick-up zones. The cost is about USD6 – USD10 (~MAD58 – MAD100).
- Private car pick-up arrangements can be organized upon request by guests staying at the adjacent Mövenpick Hotel Mansour Eddahbi. Please indicate your request on the booking form provided, when making your reservation.
Mövenpick Hotel Mansour Eddahbi Marrakech
Avenue Mohamed VI,
Marrakech 40000, Morocco
El Messouab Jaouad
Assistant Director of Meeting & Events
PHONE: +212 529 806 321 | +212 661 639 080
VISA INFORMATION (previous)
Please click here to view a list that specifies whether or not your country requires a visa to enter Morocco, and which embassy to apply from. If your country is not listed, please be sure to confirm your visa requirements with the nearest embassy or through an official online resource. You may also qualify for a Visa on Arrival (VoA) ONLY if your domicile country does not have a Moroccan embassy.
For those who do not need a visa, please ensure your passport is valid for at least 3 months from the date of entry in order to comply with the entry requirements of Morocco.
We advise delegates that require a Moroccan Visa (or additional visas for transiting through other countries) to apply without delay to ensure your travel documents are fully prepared in time for your travels.
You are advised to apply for the Moroccan visa before September 13th.
The ID4Africa invitation letter will only be able to cover the period between October 26th and November 2nd, 2020. For participants that wish to extend their visit for tourism, please specify those dates in the visa application and submit supporting documents if required.
- 3 to 90 days stay period (one entry): US$23.85
- 3 to 90 days stay period (two entries): US$35.80
Visa requirements are slightly different from embassy to embassy. The following information is for your reference only. Please contact your local Moroccan Embassy or Consulate for up-to-date, accurate information.
- A visa application form duly filled out in capital letters and signed.
- Original passport (valid for over 3 months at the entry date).
- Copy of the passport bio-data page.
- Two passport size color photos with white background.
- Copy of the applicant’s legal status in the resident country.
- Copy of the invitation letter.
- Copy of the flight ticket or of the confirmed reservation.
- Proof of travel insurance covering at least the period of trip to Morocco. This should be purchased before applying for the visa. [MANDATORY REQUIREMENT]
- Copies of the previous three months’ pay slips or salary attestation.
To receive an invitation letter for your visa application, please email us a copy of the travelers’ passport details (bio-data page), flight itinerary, and the city of the embassy where you plan to submit your application. Please email this information to Yilia Yu: email@example.com, copied to Julia Li : firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visa on Arrival
If you are a delegate residing in a country which does not have a Moroccan Embassy, ID4Africa can assist you by arranging a VISA ON ARRIVAL (VoA), which will be issued by the passport control agent with a duration that cannot exceed 15 days.
- A copy of the travelers’ passport details (bio-data page)
- Flight itinerary
- ID4Africa registration confirmation [MANDATORY]
This will ensure that the Moroccan Ministry of Interior can issue a VoA Approval Letter for you to enter Morocco.
NOTE: Please submit all documents before 13th September, 2020. If sent after the 13th, it cannot be guaranteed that the VoA Approval Letter will be issued on time before your departure date.